To return a product please email 187 Customer Service at email@example.com to receive a Return Authorization Number and further instructions.
A product may be exchanged or returned if:
- The product is found to be defective. All 187 products are warranted against manufacturer’s defects for a period of Three (3) months from date of purchase.
- The product has been purchased within the past 30 days, is in its original packaging, and has not been used.
Note: a full refund can only be issued for products purchased through the 187 online store. Refunds will be processed in the form of payment used on the original order.
Pack all items being returned securely using the original packaging or other cardboard box suitable to protecting the goods while in transit. For your protection, send the merchandise prepaid via UPS or USPS. Both carriers are insured against loss or damage during transit. 187 is not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
Include the following with your package:
- Your name, return address, email address, and telephone number.
- A brief description of the problem with the product.
- A copy of the original invoice.
- The Return Authorization Number written on the outside of the box.
The product must be returned to 187 within 14 calendar days from the issue date of the Return Authorization Number.